A little about me.
I'm a picture book illustrator and author, originally from Ireland and now based in Belgium.
Photo Credit: Michiel Devijver
I grew up on the beautiful north coast of Ireland, surrounded by mythical stories of giants, magical creatures and shape-shifting animals. All of this prompted my love for nature, animals, the sea and storytelling.
With over 15 years experience as an illustrator and designer, I now get to make a living drawing dinosaurs. I work in a variety of styles, and I wish that Pluto was still a planet.
I'm represented by Susan Penny at The Bright Agency.
- Winner: Literacy Association of Ireland Biennial Book Award 2023 (0-5 category) for Fox & Son Tailers
- Winner: Literacy Association of Ireland Biennial Book Award 2023 (6-9 category) for Míp agus Blípín
- Nominated: YOTO Carnegie Medal for Illustration 2024 for Wolves In Helicopters
- Longlisted: UKLA Book Awards 2024 for Fox & Son Tailers
- Winner: Sardes Leespluim prize Sept 2023 for Vos & Zoon
- Winner: KPMG Children's Books Ireland Award 2023 for An Slipéar Gloine
- Winner: Bishop Stortford Picture Book Award 2023 for Hom
- Winner: Ghradam Réics Carló 2022 for An Slipéar Gloine
- Shortlisted: An Post Irish Book Awards 2022 for Fox & Son Tailers
- Winner: Gold Medal IPPY Award for The Vanishing Lake
- Shortlisted: World Illustration Awards 2022 for The Vanishing Lake
- Nominated: YOTO Kate Greenaway Medal 2022 for Hom
- Winner: Literary Association of Ireland Biennial Children's Book Awards 2021 for Míp
- Winner: White Raven 2021 for Míp
- Shortlisted: World Illustration Awards 2018 for Little Red Riding Hood